Inside each Accustim-E kit there are all necessary to carry out the ganglion stimulation.
- One disposable stimulator Accustim E;
- A connection cable to the E-Cath electrocatheter;
- A reference guide;
- A quick guide;
- One E-Cath electrocatheter in double sterile packaging;
- One 16Ga introducer with Peel-away cannula included;
- One additional Seldinger introducing kit (upon request);
- A transparent sterile patch for follow-up inspections;
- A patch for secure-fix the P-Lead electrocatheter connector.
E-CATH is a bipolar electrocatheter. Its section is only 3Fr (0.9mm) and it has a 40cm operating segment. Also, It is equipped with an infusional lumen to allow, if needed, to combine stimulation and pharmacological therapy together by injection of drugs during therapy.
Furthermore, the slim section of E-Cath makes it suitable, combined with the Accustim-P stimulator with whom it is compatible, for subcutaneous nerve stimulation (PENS).
With this neurostimulator you can:
- Supply continuously electric stimulation pulses during the whole treatment period: a situation often exploited in trial neuromodulation treatments, to evaluate at the end of treatment the installation of permanent neuromodulation implant;
- Stimulating the area in a cyclic manner, in which the stimulator alternates periods of signal emission and periods of standby in which the stimulator does not generate any electrical stimulus; This feature allows you to set periods and pauses from 5 minutes to 12 hours.